1. A candidate says: "That was myself, Lord Sugar"
The Word Is 'Me'.
2. Narrator Mark Halliley finishes a long and winding sentence with a candidate's name
"Searching for fishfingers and goggles in a backstreet in London with time running out, project manager... Derek."
3. There's a helicopter shot of the city
And the Shard still doesn't look finished.
4. Karren Brady complains about the candidates wasting a lot of time
She'll be bringing that up in the Boardroom.
5. Lord Sugar says "resoomay"
(Hoping and praying he doesn't ever say "CV".)
6. The candidates talk into the bottom of their phones
"Don't hold it that way!" as the late, great Steve Jobs once said.
7. Lord Sugar