- (1975) He acted in Harley Granville-Barker's play, "The Voysey Inheritance", at the Royal Lyceum Theatre in Edinburgh, Scotland with Timothy Carlton, Patrick Malahide and Frances Tomelty in the cast. 'Robert Kidd' was the director.
- (March 1964) He acted in Henrik Ibsen's play, "Hedda Gabler", at the St. Martin's Theatre in London, England with Joan Greenwood, George Cole OBE, Jean Anderson, Gillian Raine and Maurice Good in the cast. Minoas Volonakis was the director.
- (1955) He acted in Julien Green's play, "South", at the Arts Theatre Club in London, England with Denholm Elliott, Errol John, Zena Walker, John Harrison, Melvyn Hayes, Horace Sequeira and Lyndon Brook in the cast. Peter Hall was the director.
- (1939 - 1940) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Romeo and Juliet", at the Streatham Hill Theatre in Streatham Hill, London, England in an Old Vic Theatre production with Robert Donat, Constance Cummings, Marie Ney, Stewart Granger, Sonia Dresdel, Andrew Cruickshank and Max Adrian in the cast. Esme Church was the director.
- (1951 - 1952) He acted in William Shakespeare's play, "Timon of Athens", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Leo McKern and Richard Pasco in the cast. Tyrone Guthrie was the director.
- (1951 - 1952) He acted in the Old Vic Theatre season at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Irene Worth, Paul Rogers, Kenneth Griffith, Jill Balcon, Douglas Campbell, Coral Browne, Donald Wolfit, Alan Badel, Stephen Murray, Leo McKern, Richard Pasco, John Neville, and Robert Shaw in the cast. Hugh Hunt was director.
- (July 16, 1963) He acted in Anton Chekhov's play, "Uncle Vanya", at the Chichester Festival Theatre in Chichester, Sussex, England with Laurence Olivier, Michael Redgrave, Joan Plowright, Joan Greenwood, Lewis Casson, Sybil Thorndike, Fay Compton and Peter Woodthorpe in the cast. Laurence Olivier was the director. Sean Kenny was the designer.