- (June 3-22, 2008) Saved, playing Dean at Playwrights Horizons, New York, New York, USA
- (July 28, 2009 - August 16, 2009) Catch Me if You Can, playing Frank Abagnale, Jr. at 5th Avenue Theatre, Seattle, Washington, USA
- (April 15, 2009 - June 8, 2009) ; (Sep. 7, 2009-Jan. 3, 2010) Next to Normal, playing Gabe at Booth Theatre, New York, New York, USA 2008 Lucille Lortel Award Nomination, Outstanding Featured Actor 2009 Clarence Derwent Award for most promising male performer on the New York metropolitan scene 2009 Helen Hayes Award for Outstanding Supporting Performer, Non-Resident Production
- (June 24, 2008 - November 9, 2008) ; (Jan 20, 2009 - Mar 9, 2009) Wicked, playing Fiyero-Replacement at George Gershwin Theatre, New York, New York, USA
- (July 18, 2006 - ? ) Hairspray, playing Link Larkin-Replacement at Neil Simon Theatre, New York, New York, USA
- (March 7, 2011 - September 4, 2011) He played Frank W. Abagnale Jr in the musical stage adaptation of Frank Abagnale Jr and Stan Redding's book, "Catch Me if You Can," at the Neil Simon Theatre on Broadway in New York City with Kerry Butler, Nobert Leo Butz (played Carl Hanratty FBI), and Tom Wopat (played Frank Abagnale Sr.) in the cast. Terrence McNally wrote the book. Marc Shaiman and Scott Wittman composed original score and music. Jerry Mitchell was choreographer. Jack O'Brien was director.
- (August 2010) Performed as Roger in 'RENT' at the Hollywood Bowl
- (July 2019) Broadway Play: Moulin Rouge! Playing Christian at the Hirschfeld Theatre, New York, NY