L'important c'est d'aimer (1975)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
Sex & Nudity
- This movie is for adults. Nothing is particularly graphic, but the subject matter is for a matured mind.
- In the near beginning, there was a probable homosexual act between a masculine guy and a transvestite (both are bare chested).
- A woman disrobes herself for a photoshoot. Her breasts and her butt are nearly exposed. When they are finished, a woman turns around as she puts her robes back on, we then see her butt before she turns around again.
- An older man accuses young man of sleeping with his wife.
- There was an orgy which we see female frontal and back nudity but no male frontal nudity. We see their nipples sucked, their buttocks fingered. And we see two guys kissing in a close-up.
- Two women and a man lie in a bed naked, with breasts exposed. It is implied that they had sex.
- A woman masturbates to herself. We see her putting her hands down on her thighs and then the camera zooms in her facial expression.
- A man and a woman passionately kiss.
- A nude woman crawls around the round chair and then falls off of it due to dizziness.
- An older woman puts a strap on but is not shown doing anything with it.
Violence & Gore
- The movie starts off with a staged scene where a bloodied guy lies in the corner of the room with blood stained walls.
- One man is ambushed by two guys and gets involved in a physical fight. Some blood is shown.
- A man kicks the transvestite, simply because she's being 'a pain in the ass'.
- There's a bar fight. No blood, though.
- A woman angrily slams the table and breaks some glass.
- In the final scene, a man gets beaten to a bloody pulp by 3 or 4 men. He has blood all over his face, especially on his shirt.
- Some language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking.
- Some smokings.
- A man snorts a cocaine.
- A man had overdosed with lots of pills.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The movie is at times dark and melancholic.