The Stuff (1985)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is a scene of women in a photo shoot. There are many women wearing bathing suits. The scene lasts a couple of minutes with brief cuts to the two main characters throughout.
- The female lead wears a shirt in which her nipples can clearly be seen. The shirt isn't see-through, but the bulges are clearly there.
- A couple lays in bed,nothing is seen until the woman gets out of bed. she is shown in only her panties and a shirt for a couple of minutes.
Violence & Gore
- A man is chased around and terrorized by his dog, who foams at the mouth - he is killed offscreen, we see nothing graphic (except for a fake dog head that mutates a little)
- A man is chased by a group of strange people carrying rakes, in defense he strikes one in the head and the head breaks open- white foam leaks out
- A man begins to mutate graphically, his mouth expands and we see inside his head- he spews a big stream of white foam onto the floor
- A man walking down a road is almost hit by a white truck
- A man lies on the floor with his mouth horrifically distorted and mutated, white foam spews outward like a river. Later he gets up and looks completely normal.
- A man is hit by a truck and his head explodes (bloodless)
- A man is shot in the cheek, red hole is briefly shown. Others are shot and bleed white goo
- There is almost no usage of profanity whatsoever. Some bitches and damns
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are shown on television eating at a fancy restaurant and most likely have alcohol in their glasses
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A young child's family try to terrorize him at night while acting very strangely. The boy doesn't seem scared but the scene is very creepy. Tons of white goo envelope a man and climb a wall. A bunch of dead "stuff " victims lie on the floor
- R for Sci-Fi Horror Violence/Gore and Grotesque Images.