Scream 2 (1997)
- Maureen and Phil's murders: Ghostface kills Phil and wears his jacket to trick Maureen into thinking he's her boyfriend. She touches him and isn't suspicious, pointing at Mickey being Ghostface here. His body is similar enough to Phil's to fool her, while Mrs. Loomis would be obvious.
- Cici's murder: We know there's two killers because when Cici's friend is talking to "Ted" on the phone there is a killer sneaking in behind Cici without a phone at the same time "Ted" is talking. Mickey didn't arrive at the party until the scene that followed the murder of Cici. However, Mrs. Loomis was in front of the house after Cici was murdered. Mickey films and calls Cici while Mrs. Loomis sneaks and kills her in the house. The caller needed to know somethings about Cici like who's her boyfriend and know if her house has an alarm, pointing the caller being Mickey as they are in the same class. When Ghostface jumps out of the closet, you can hear noises coming from him. However, it couldn't be Mrs. Loomis or Mickey's voice as they do not sound like that. This could only mean that it was Ghostface making those noises. You can hear a women's grunt when Cici throws a bike at Ghosface making Mrs. Loomis being the killer.
- Sidney's Greek house attack: Mrs. Loomis, because she told Gale she had a deadline after the scene where Cici was murdered. Mrs. Loomis also wanted revenge on Sidney and Gale for killing her son, Billy. The killer was eager to attack Sidney during the attack, making the killer being Mrs. Loomis. Sidney's theater scare: This was Mickey because right after Ghostface came in front of Sidney, Ghostface immediately goes to the exit. Also, Mrs. Loomis seems to have little knowledge of the stage during the end of the movie. Derek even told Sidney that he and Mickey swapped right after Ghostface scares Sidney giving Mickey a better chance of being Ghostface. The Ghostface seemed to know what to do in the play and how to scare Sidney, making the killer being Mickey as he goes to that school.
- Randy's murder: Mrs. Loomis takes credit for taunting Randy on the phone and killing him (Randy spoke poorly of Billy and I got a little knife happy) she says later
- Sidney's IM: Mickey, as he would have access to the college's computers and have a reason to be in the library, which Mrs. Loomis would not.
- Gale and Dewey's attack: Both were there. The one who pops up behind Gale and later attacks Dewey is Mrs. Loomis, as just after Dewey was stabbed, the killer constantly waves the knife around while trying to barricade into the room so that he could kill Gale, which is more like Mrs. Loomis. Mrs. Loomis also said that she wanted revenge of her son's death. the one recording the murders and filming Gale and Dewey was Mickey because their is already another killer behind Gale, which is Mrs. Loomis, becuase you can hear a woman's grunt when Ghostface failed to stab Gale. Ghostface seemed to have about the same height as Gale, but Mrs. Loomis is shorter than Mickey. Mrs. Loomis is about the same height as Gale, but Mickey is taller than both of them. Meaning the killer to be Mrs. Loomis.
- Detectives Andrews, and Richards, and Hallie's murders: Gale's locked in the room and Mickey and Mrs. Loomis can't get to her, and they know Sidney is leaving town, so Loomis sends Mickey like a good boy to go stop her. No way in hell Mrs. Loomis would risk going up against two armed cops, let alone kill anyone besides Sidney and Gale since she was the killer who only wanted "good old fashioned revenge". Also, when Mickey reveals himself as one of the killers, you see a large cut on his forehead which indicates that he was the one driving the cop car and then crashing it, killing Officer Richards, and knocking himself unconscious.