High Crimes (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violence, sexual content and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and woman kiss on a couch, but the scene cuts before they can get any farther.
- The main character's sister is seen with a bare-chested man at the door, implying they had sex.
- There is a scene where many girls with revealing tops have sex with another character. The sex is not shown.
- There is a scene in a strip club. Some female nudity is seen. Only bottoms of buttocks are shown.
- There are two women who do not wear a bra in a few different parts of the movie. There are times you can see through the shirts.
- In two different scenes, two of the female characters are shown in panties & bra/panties and neglige.
Violence & Gore
- Moderate Violence. A man gets arrested, thrown on the ground by officials. A man gets beaten violently by some men; although the camera is behind a car when this happens, all we see are their hands coming down to hit him.
- A man points a gun at the main character in a dark lit room and strikes her down.
- A scene at the beginning shows some noises in a house and a man going to investigate. This turns out only to be some kids. They throw a chair out the window to escape, shattering the window.
- Some other moderate violence.
- Many uses of s**t scattered throughout. A handful of a**, h**l, d**n, and others. No f-words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Charlie has been sober for 480-something days, and finally drinks to get some information out of someone. He starts to go downhill ,and we see him drink a lot, until finally he stops again.
- Charlie gets drunk sometimes.
- Some people smoke.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some intense scenes in this movie.
Violence & Gore
- A husband ties up his wife once she knows he killed some people and tries to choke her.; this is stopped by another man who shoots the husband in the stomach. A gun wound is shown. The two men have a struggle and use objects to hit each other with. The other man eventually wins,and the husband falls to the ground dead because of his bullet wound.