Punch-Drunk Love (2002)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated R for strong language including a scene of sexual dialogue|
Sex & Nudity
- Some photos of scantily clad women are on a wall. They are out of focus and blurred so you can't make anything out.
- The main character calls a phone sex line in one scene. The conversation includes explicit references to mastubation and description of female genitalia.
- No nudity, but there are some sexual innuendos.
- A man and a woman kiss passionately
Violence & Gore
- A man is punched square in the face by another.
- A car crashes. Blood can be seen dripping down from the woman's head and hair.
- A man beats three men with a tire iron, in a brief scene.
- A man breaks a few windows and destroys a bathroom.
- A few instances of men telling other men that they are going to kill them.
- 33 uses of fuck and multiple uses of shit
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People consume alcohol socially.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main character frequently has violent outbursts, which may be upsetting to some viewers.
- Jumpy car accident near the beginning of the film
- The main character is threatened, stalked, and beaten.