Bride & Prejudice (2004)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some sexual references|
Sex & Nudity
- A young woman is shown in a bra like tight crop top outfit which exposes her belly and waist, and some minor cleavage.
- A woman is lying down on a sunbed in a small bikini. She then asks a man to rub lotion onto her back, and as he does so she turns around and her bottom is exposed to the camera for a while.
- Lots of outfits that show some cleavage.
- There is a dance act which shows a woman dancing on stage in a bra and skirt, surrounded by lots of topless men.
- Topless men are seen on the beach.
Violence & Gore
- One use of the term "wanker" and a blasphemous expression of the name "Jesus". Also some low-level profanity such as "damn". The DVD extras have an interviewee using the swear word "frigging".