The new school year starts off terrible for Kim. In her ordinary life her best friend is moving away, and in her heroic crime-fighting life, three of the most notorious villains in her world plan to use time travel as a weapon against her.
Christy Carlson Romano,
New circumstances forces Lilo and her alien friends to part ways while Gantu and Dr. Van Hamsterviel create the Stitch clone, Leroy, in order to capture all of the experiments and take over the galaxy.
David Ogden Stiers
Stitch, an alien living on Earth disguised as a dog with his human family, continues his adventures when he discovers that the alien family he never knew he had is now in Hawaii, being hunted down by galactic forces.
Dr. Drakken has an evil new plot for world domination, but his ultimate success depends upon finding out KP's weakness which may involve a new hottie at Middleton High School named Eric, who suddenly sparks feelings in Ron about Kim that resemble much more than friendship. To make matters worse, Bueno Nacho, Ron's favorite fast food chain has turned sour on him by bombarding him with little Devil diablo toys. Does this mean KP may finally have to surrender to Drakken once and for all?Written by
Daniel Timothy Dey
Kim's dad's full name is finally revealed: James Timothy Possible. Therefore, Kim's two brothers, Jim and Tim, are named after their dad's first and middle names. (In the final serial of Kim Possible (2002), it would be revealed that Kim's mom is named "Anne," Kim's middle name.) See more »
When Kim tries to free her father her left sleeve gets torn by one of the drones. A few seconds later her shirt is intact again. See more »
[trying on prom dresses]
You think I can pull this off?
[sees the dress]
Pull it off and throw it away!
See more »
There are several differences between the original TV broadcast and the DVD.
- The DVD is presented in a wide screen letterbox format, thus showing more image than the full screen TV version.
- The DVD packaging claims that there is added footage, which is an extended undercover scene. The extra footage is scenes of Kim, Ron, and Rufus swimming underwater to the club (16:51-18:03 on the DVD).
- Because of the newly-added underwater scene, Ron's line "You think they'll be a long line?" was changed to "You think they're trying to keep us out?" on the DVD.
- The song that plays at the end of the movie and over the end credits ("Could It Be") is slightly different in each version. [SPOILER]Right after Kim & Ron kiss at the dance./SPOILER] Right before the "The End" sign, a different set of lyrics for "Could It Be" is used. On TV, it's "Cause today is the start of the rest of our lives..." On DVD, it's "It's kind of funny you were always near..."
- On TV the end credits scroll over colored character images, and the voice credits are listed in two sections. On the DVD the end credits scroll over a black background, and the voice credits are listed in one section. The end credits on the DVD run 56 seconds longer than on TV. Also, the DVD doesn't have the "Walt Disney Television Animation" and "Disney Channel Original" logo screens after the end credits.
This is my favorite Kim Possible film of the two. A Sitch In Time was good too, but this is tops. Kim and Ron are getting ready for the prom dance at their school, Middleton High. Drakken and Shego cook up a plan to take over the world using cybertronics and a toy design which they stole from a Japanese toy maker, Nakasumi-san, and Kim's dad. Kim falls for a boy named Eric who has just enrolled at the school leaving Ron to look for another date for the prom. Meanwhile 'Lil Diablo toys run amok at Bueno Nacho, Ron's Favorite restaurant. Can Kim and Ron foil Drakken's latest take-over-the-world plan and find dates for the prom? You'll just have to watch and find out!
The story is really good and believable, and some of the lines are really funny. My favorite line was Shego saying "Ya'know, one of these days we reeeeeeally need to get that hair dryer away from her." This film is truly "So the drama"!
8 of 9 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this