Fred Claus (2007)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for mild language and some rude humor|
Sex & Nudity
- The female santa's little helper wears a sexy cleavage revealing outfit.
- Fred's boxers are briefly seen when he is putting on the Santa suit.
Violence & Gore
- A little boy kicks Fred in the shin when he has to re-possess his families belongings.
- Fred knocks the head off a Santa front yard display.
- Salvation Army Santas chase Fred into a department store and he begins to pelt them with flying disks.
- Mild ninja violence, Fred tries to stop the deejay elf and the elf is hitting him.
- Fred and Nick get into an argument which escalates to a snowball fight and then Nick attempts to run Fred over in retaliation Fred tries to beam him with a shovel, but he misses. This is mostly played for laughs
- At a seminar when Fred says he's the brother of Santa Claus one of the attendees gets angry and very aggravated. No violence but the outburst may frighten children.
- At the least one use of "hell".
- Mild name calling and insults and verbal arguments.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- 1 use of "damn it" (very easy to miss, but it shows up on closed captioning), 2 uses of "hell", 1 use each of "crap" and "crapper", 1 use of "Good Lord", 1 use of "God" in vain.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scene with the elf ninjas may be considered scary for younger kids.
- Some of the background music is kinda scary
- In one scene, Fred starts to talk to Slam about assets, and Slam says "Ass-what?"