The Guitar (2008)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, nudity and some language|
Sex & Nudity
- Quite a bit of female nudity, showing buttocks.
- In only a few quick glimpses are breasts shown to the point where the nipples are actually visible.
- Female pubic hair is seen once in a distant blurry shot for on a few moments.
- A man and woman kiss. They are seen having sex a few times, where they are nude but nothing is clearly visible.
- Two women kiss and are shown in bed later together.
- It's implied that wo women and a man have a threesome but not shown.
- In general there is quite a bit of time in the film with nude people. However it is cleverly filmed so that very few of the "frontal private areas" are exposed to the viewer (as described above).
Violence & Gore
- A woman has a bruise on her cheek, which she explains is from her fiance. The act is not shown but is described.
- Brief strong profanity.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some wine drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main character has two months to live.