Pregnancy Pact (2010 TV Movie)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 13 items
Sex & Nudity
- This entire movie focuses on teens who are pregnant. Sexual discussions are in almost every scene. Some of it is in a medical context, some is not. Nothing is too explicit.
- In one scene, a teenage girl is seen in bed after sex with a boyfriend. She has a sheet pulled up and we don't see anything (not even cleavage).
- Birth control is seen and discussed.
- In a scene near a pool, characters in the background wear bikinis.
- Abortions are referenced
Violence & Gore
- Nothing to bad. A few hells and sluts.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Someone's mother is said to always be wasted.
- A teenage girl (who is pregnant) smokes frequently.
- Many teenagers (some pregnant) drink. Not too much is seen. In one scene a character is so drunk she nearly stops breathing.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entire movie discussing the devestating effects of teen motherhood.
- Frequent intense arguing scenes.
- After she has her baby, a teenage girl is depressed and refuses to hold her baby. We see her in one scene trying to get the baby to breastfeed, but she won't, while the girl's grandmother taunts her. She is clearly miserable.