Prototype 2 (2012 Video Game)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- Rated R for bloody violence, language, some drug content and sexual references
- As the game progresses, some scenes reference sexual material: One thing you don't really gotta be nervous about: no sex diseases no more, No need to touch me. Unless it's on my d*ck, and I thought she was having an orgasm
Violence & Gore
- Extremely violent and graphic - may be considered very disturbing to some.
- Players use machine guns, explosives, and Heller's superhuman abilities (e.g., shape-shifting his limbs into claws or bladed weapons) to kill zombies, human soldiers, and mutated creatures in melee-style combat. Battles are highlighted by realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and large explosions.
- Unarmed civilians can also be killed without consequence, or consumed for a minimal health boost.
- Some of the more intense attacks result in characters getting crushed, impaled, or sliced in half amid blood splatter and body partsslow-motion effects and zoomed-in camera angles highlight the over-the-top violence.
- Along with the standard firearms found in most shooters such as assault rifles and rocket launchers, players use the character's shape-shifting abilities to turn his limbs into weapons such as giant blades, claws, or tendrils.
- Players can impale, behead, and dismember enemies, leaving lots of blood spewing everywhere.
- Players can also consume enemies -- and innocent civilians -- for health.
- The game uses the word "f--k" liberally, as well as other curse words such as "s--t."
- Name calling (cunt.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A few sequences mention drugs (e.g., Carson is . . . not a nutjob crackhead like most of the Gentek doctors.)
- One fleeting montage depicts a razor blade cutting up a line of cocaine
- A brief scene of someone smoking a cigar.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The game is very violent, graphic, disturbing and can be very intense at times.
- You are constantly fighting giant and disturbing looking creatures throughout.