The Pact II (2014)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
Sex & Nudity
- A moderate sex scene. A couple kiss before the man removes the woman's pants. He kisses her belly and inner thigh. No nudity is seen.
Violence & Gore
- There are scenes in which characters are placed in threatening situations, and attacked with a variety of weapons, including knives, guns and baseball bats.
- There is some sight of blood during violence, and gory images are seen in the aftermath of murders, and at crime scenes.
- One use of strong language ('f**k.')
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A former addict discusses AA meetings briefly.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film relies heavily on jump scares, however a few scenes are genuinely intense.