Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- A strip club is shown early on in the movie. There are various mentions of sex and being virgin, as well as topless girls in the entire movie. No actual nudity is shown though. Only an implied non sexual nudity scene.
- There is a running joke throughout the movie involving male genitalia. It is however lighthearted, and no male nudity is shown on screen.
- A scene is shown where the protagonist looks at a girl wearing lingerie and then the camera turns away from them, implying that they will have sex.
- There is mentioning of sex with a special word used in the trailor every now and then i.e. repetetively to the end. Talks about nude women. There is one funny double meaning scene like one in 3 idiots. A character talks about last night sex experience . A character is flirty. There is mention that a character has slept with about 308 women. A character talks that he doesn't use condoms.
- One character wears night dress and her cleavage is visible. (quite zoomed)
Violence & Gore
- A character is held at gunpoint.
- Two characters get into a fight. Blood is shown.
- There is a scene in which people are seen dead due to bomb blast. Very brief yet disturbing.
- A single use of "shit."
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The film contains several scenes of drug use, some of which are shown on screen, while others are implied through the use of audio effects, such as snorting sound, or depiction of the after-effects in which the characters are shown to be in a state of high. In one of the stronger scenes, the protagonist takes a pill which is established to be a drug and experiences hallucinations.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The protagonist faces many challenges throughout the movie, which will upset watchers.
- The bond between the protagonist and his father experiences many ups and downs. It gets extremely emotional at times, which might upset viewers.